ERASMUS Higher Adult Education & Training
- ERASMUS Higher adult education & training programmes focus on training business managers who can provide instruction to adult students, currently working in the specific fields looking to advance their general knowledge, gain credentials or seeking a career change or advancement.
- Prospective candidates, potential new students; prospective working students, students looking at Business Schools to earn their academic degrees as a prospective student gain theoretical knowledge, research skills and the ability to apply adult higher education principles while learning programs. They will learn to adapt to the particular needs of adults, professionals and find out how to motivate adults to share their professional experiences and help them learn through discussions, collaboration and practical activities.
- Future adult business leaders will learn how to effectively make use of online learning mediums (e-learning) and distance learning, typically used in flexible adult education classes. Future business leaders and entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs will gain in-depth knowledge about critical issues in adult learning, instructional design and strategies, assessment, management and marketing, while adapting to the diverse cross-cultural environments of background of international students.
- Specializations or concentrations may include topics such as education technology, literacy or distance education. If you’re a Business and Management professional seeking to advance your knowledge and skills, and become a leader in management, SGSB business School’s ERASMUS Higher Continuing Education is for you.
- From mid-level of managers to senior managers in ERASMUS adult education may practice in various settings including corporate training, professional development with degree programs of Executive BBA, Executive MBA, and Executive DBA, Executive Ph.D. Some programs also qualify graduates to become trainers in specific professions.